Take a great drive adventure from Katherine to Darwin via Kakadu National Park along Nature’s Way themed tourist drive. You’ll experience the very best of NT nature landscapes as you drive past wetlands and gorges, waterfalls and waterholes. Take seven days to make the most of this 550km drive.
Here’s our top MUST DOs for the drive:
• Visit Mindil Beach Markets where you can choose from over 1200 exotic dishes and watch the famous Top End sunset
• Hike up to nature’s infinity pool at Gunlom Falls and swim with magnificent views over Kakadu
• Tour to the Aboriginal art centres of Tiwi Islands, and see why their traditional artworks are world-famous
• Take a helicopter tour over Katherine Gorge for spectacular views of Nitmiluk National Park
• Discover the Mary River wetland floodplains with an exhilarating morning trip in an airboat or wildlife cruise
For more information contact the friendly team at Tourism Top End!